Sunday, November 06, 2005



My Forever Friend and Love
D. Bowden

Every morning before the light of dawn
He rises without complaint,
Quielty so as not to disturb
Those nestled in the cozy beds
While he goes out into the wee hours
In all kinds of weather,
Day after day, week after week,
Ungrudgingly,
To provide for his family.
No matter what life deals him,
He plods along relentlessly.
When people ask him "How are you?"
"Better and better!" is his reply!
He is like a rottweiler, I like to say;
Loyal, protective, and strong.
Loving and funny and brilliantly smart.
His sense of humor makes his green eyes shine
With mischief and affection
He is my lover, my soul mate,
my forever friend.

2 comments:

uma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I got curious about you too and dropped by and liked what you've written. Would like to keep in touch. (Am bookmarking you as well!) I am about to go away for a week and may not get a chance to log in much, but hope to read more of your blog when I am back.

Stardust said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad you would like to keep in touch. I am looking forward to reading more of what you write also, and I find your group work very interesting and extremely valuable to the world.